After a tree is removed, it is common to forget about stump removal in Auckland. To avoid extra time and money many people leave stumps as they are. However, stumps can cause some serious issues in your garden. Our trained arborists are the experts in stump and tree removal as well as tree trimming in Auckland and the North shore.
Reasons for stump removal
Some might wonder why they should remove their stump, it looks harmless and seems to have no repercussions. This is not all true, there are many reasons that prompt stump removal, such as:
- Health and safety - Tree stumps can become serious hazards to people and equipment such as lawnmowers which are costly to replace. They can become so overgrown that they are no longer visible, making them potentially dangerous.
- Avoid infestations - Old and decaying wood provides the perfect habitat for pests and diseases. Populations grow on dead branches and stumps which could potentially move on to your home and the rest of your garden. Even if the majority of the tree is gone, stumps should be removed to avoid such pests.
- Stop regrowth - The stump may produce shoots. This can cause a new tree to grow which may be undesirable.
- Land clearance and aesthetics - Removing all obstructions are necessary for land development such as replanting young trees, paving or building. This can also make way for any projects you have for your garden. Rotting stumps are also eyesores that may undermine the look you were after in your garden.
- Efficient - Stump and cheap tree removal in Auckland and the North shore without experience is very time-consuming compared to our trained team that remove stumps on a daily basis. As well as this we remove the mess left behind, saving you time and money. There is no need to spend lots on removing the dead stump yourself when a whole team of professionals are just a call away to give you some peace of mind.
- Safe - Grinding stumps require knowledge and experience. The method and machinery are quite complex and without prior work in this field, it can be very unsafe. It is important to hire certified arborists for the job as it is more safe and efficient.
- Affordable - It can cost a lot to rent equipment, transport, run it, and hire a helping hand. Hiring an arborist in the north shore and Auckland is more affordable, especially as costly mistakes are avoided.
Removal and stump grinding in Auckland and the North shore both come with their pros and cons. Deciding which to go with all depends on what you have in store for the land in the future.
Stump grinding is much less intensive. A certified arborist in Auckland and the North shore uses a grinder to shred the stump into wood chips which provides mulch that is great for plants. It is more efficient, however, it leaves behind the roots of the tree. If you are not considering replanting the area, then this is not an issue.
The tree stump removal process is the more intrusive of the two. In this process, a stump is heaved out of the ground as well as all the roots. This is a very complex and long process, requiring the correct skills and equipment. When this process is over, all remnants of the stump are gone, however, a hole is present until it is filled. This method leaves space to undertake whatever garden endeavour that is next on your agenda.
A1 Sure Services
At A1 Sure Services, we offer tree services in the North Shore, West Auckland, Central Auckland, South Auckland and Eastern Auckland area. A1 Sure Service works with both residential and commercial properties and can monitor and recommend tree care based on the overall health of the tree.
As professional arborists in the North Shore and Auckland-wide region, we are extremely safety conscious with a focus on providing high quality tree services to our clients. We offer tree removal in the North Shore and Auckland-wide As well as this, we also specialise in the highly recommended, regular tree care through hedge trimming and tree pruning in the North Shore, Central Auckland, South Auckland, East Auckland and the West Auckland region. The proper pruning of trees and shrubs is recommended for maintenance and successful plant health care. If you want the entire tree completely removed, we can even offer tree stump removal and stump grinding in Auckland.
Contact us today for all your required emergency tree removal services and we’ll complete a free no-obligation on-site inspection within 48 hours. Request a quote here.