Tree removal in West Auckland is often very necessary. From time to time the very trees that provide many of our essentials may in fact cause serious harm to us or our surroundings. In a scenario like this, it is important to seek out professional tree removal. Here at A1 sure services, we pride ourselves in helpful and free advice. As well as this we provide cheap and high-quality tree services in Auckland and the North Shore.
Tree removal is required for many reasons
- The tree is decaying due to disease or pests and it is not structurally sound.
- It has died or is too large for its allocated area.
- The tree is destroying infrastructure.
- It has or will cause harm to people or the environment.
- Space is needed for whatever reason.
No matter the reason, tree removal is no small undertaking. Many of the jobs are very complex and any sort of mistake in the process is both costly and treacherous. Having a tree service professional assess the health of the tree with specialised equipment is very important if you’re unsure.
The process of tree removal
Tree removal begins with an assessment from one of our certified arborists to ensure the removal is necessary and to save your money. If tree felling is the desired technique to be used - the path the tree will fall is evaluated carefully, reducing any possible damage.
One of the most common techniques is through segmenting the tree by removing branches and then separating each section of the trunk and carefully lowering these segments down using specialised equipment.
Professional arborists have significant experience around power lines and homes.
The remaining stump may be left or removed by digging it out or using mechanical equipment. The fallen tree and its branches may be taken away and can sometimes be used for firewood or wood chips.
Tree removal in Auckland and the North shore is no small undertaking and should be tackled by a team of professionals. This helps save you unnecessary expenses and saves time. This is why it is crucial to hire an arborist for the job who is both qualified and experienced.
Why hire our arborists for the job
- Experience - It takes 2-3 years of full-time study to become a fully qualified arborist. As well as intensive training, knowledge of native trees and local laws is required.
- Advice - Our arborists in Auckland and the North shore are able to give free and helpful advice. Our trained team is up to date with all local law requirements and updated information regarding tree services. Hiring a professional team ensures money and time is not wasted.
- Equipment - We are constantly upgrading our equipment and our training for all staff. Our high-quality tree services allow us to complete any job cheaply, efficiently and at an affordable price.
- Insurance - We carry full public liability insurance. This can give you and our team peace of mind.
At A1 Sure Services, we offer tree services in the North Shore, West Auckland, Central Auckland, South Auckland and Eastern Auckland area. A1 Sure Service works with both residential and commercial properties and can monitor and recommend tree care based on the overall health of the tree.
As professional arborists in the North Shore and Auckland-wide region, we are extremely safety conscious with a focus on providing the highest quality tree service to our clients. We also specialise in the highly recommended, regular tree care through hedge trimming and tree pruning in the North Shore, Central Auckland, South Auckland, East Auckland and the West Auckland region. If you want the entire tree completely removed, we can even offer tree stump removal and stump grinding in Auckland.
Contact us today for all your emergency tree removal requirements and we’ll complete a free no-obligation on-site inspection within 48 hours. Request a quote here.